Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When your home or business experiences a water or fire emergency, time is of the essence. It is critical that the cleanup and restoration process begins immediately in order to save not only your belongings but also your wallet from additional costly repairs. At SERVPRO of South Atlanta we are faster to any size disaster. We are here and ready to help in any emergency at just a moment's notice. 24-hours a day 7-days a week, including major holidays.
So when disaster strikes, no matter what time of day or night, SERVPRO is here to help!
With over 1,700 franchises nationwide, SERVPRO of South Atlanta is never more than just a phone call away. Arriving quickly to any size disaster, we will be on the scene fast, bringing with us the most highly trained and knowledgeable professionals and state of the art equipment to do the job right, the first time.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (404) 505-1760
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2110 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of South Atlanta arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.